Retail Flooring Sales Person
Carpet One Floor & Home – Springdale, AR 72762
We are currently seeking to hire a Retail Flooring Sales Person to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue. 5 Years of Sales Experience required.
- Greeting customer on the sales floor and determining their wants and need.
- Selling flooring and floor care products.
- Keeping up-to-date on the wide selection of floors we have to offer along with the benefits and warranties provided by each.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Writing sales orders.
- Helping work through and following up after completion of job.
- Building client relationships.
- Receiving payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Using computer database to research availability of merchandise and to process orders. Following up in a timely and professional manner with customers on all requests or concerns.
- Answering questions from and providing information to customers about flooring.
- Assisting customers with flooring choices - explaining features and benefits of various types of flooring.
The skills and abilities we're seeking include:
- Must have access to reliable transportation in order to get to work, and to visit customer's homes.
- Must have open and flexible work availability.
- Retail Sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professionalism, to include dependability, accountability, and punctuality.
- Time management skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Flooring Sales: 2 years (Required)